Winter & Ski holidays in Barbiano
Immerse you into a winter wonderland in South Tyrol: here you can find many sports and leisure possibilities on the snow or ice.
Whether skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, ice skating, mountain skiing, snowshoeing, Nordic walking, winter hiking or a romantic coach ride, in the numerous ski resorts you can find something that suitable for everybody.
The great location of the Pennhof offers the ideal starting point for excursions to the most exciting ski resorts in South Tyrol.
Also at the Pennhof: book the ski-safari of the Isarco Valley for an unlimited winter pleasure:
- Monday: ski resort Plose: skiing, winter hiking, tobagganing; Feldthurner Alm: winter hiking, guided snowshoe hike, winter hiking, tobogganing
- Tuesday: ski resort Gröden - St. Christina: skiing, winter hiking
- Wednesday: ski resort Seiser – Alm: skiing, guided snowshoe hike, winter hiking, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, ice skating
- Thursday: Sellaronda from Wolkenstein: skiing, winter hiking
- Friday: ski resort Gröden - St. Christina: skiing, winter hiking; Villanders Alm: guided snowshoe hike, winter hiking, cross-country skiing.
The bus will pick you up directly at your hotel; the return is at 16.15 from the ski resorts (from the Feldthurner and Villanders Alm already at 15.00). Information and registration at your host within 8 o'clock in the evening of the previous day. From 26 December 2010 to 27 March 2011 you can use the Winter Adventure Card for € 5,00 a day for the transfer to the ski resorts, as well as you can participate at the guided snowshoe hikes.